Ricky Froggie

Bubbly Tubs

Hey guys,

I've been after some new clothes for a couple of my G's and I've finally tracked em down

f1bf1048.jpg

Sorry about the blurry shot

Couple a questions though. Knowing how much I paid for this band and bezel I was quite surprised it didn't come with at least the rear piece of resin as well, or maybe the decorative screws for the face piece. If anyone else has got replacement parts for the 1000 Frogman can you confirm whether it came with these pieces or not.*

Other resin purchased

4d46eb33.jpg

And an updated Froggie

64f8e139.jpg

Not sure about the rear piece being red as well?

Bubbly Tubs

I sure did, he is very nice guy. Bit expensive maybe but very helpful. He said these weren't the bits he useually has but he ordered them for me and they arrived in a couple of days. Well happy, Defo recommend. He also had some colabs for sale including an illest.

rutteger

Administrator
The all red Frog looks great :D What are your plans for the Dee & Ricky band and bezel set?

Perhaps not much help but in the tixtox listing for the GWF-1000 bezel > http://www.tiktox.com/gwf1000-bezel-p-2847.php only the front bezel is shown (and not the rear section). Also when I obtained a new band and bezel for my GW-9200 Riseman the rear section (does it have a name?) was not in the set.

Bubbly Tubs

Thanks rutteger, be good to track down a black rear piece(and it's technical name), if just to make it look authentic.

As for the Dee & Ricky resin, not sure really might put it on my spare white D&R or maybe list it for sale with a white one. Seemed some good resin to get hold of though.

seanobsdot

@bubblytubs- i gotta try to ask him if he will send to the us.......he is a bit epensive but i would like to get a band a bezel set for the second dee and ricky....he must have a connection to casio or somehting to be able to order what you need...wish i could finds that distributor

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks rutteger, be good to track down a black rear piece(and it's technical name), if just to make it look authentic.

As for the Dee & Ricky resin, not sure really might put it on my spare white D&R or maybe list it for sale with a white one. Seemed some good resin to get hold of though.

Might be worth trying Casio direct.

GTR83

The spare sets do not come with the rear piece - not sure what Casio calls them. But do tell us if you find a supplier who can source one.

rutteger

Administrator
I've had a good look round the various G-Shock spare parts suppliers and can't find anything close to the rear resin piece, complete list of spares I could find reference for here > GWF-1000 Frogman spares. Pacparts list a 'back cover' buit given the price on this is US$71 can only assume this is the screw back itself.

Boomslice

I've had a good look round the various G-Shock spare parts suppliers and can't find anything close to the rear resin piece, complete list of spares I could find reference for here > GWF-1000 Frogman spares. Pacparts list a 'back cover' buit given the price on this is US$71 can only assume this is the screw back itself.

Not quite sure what part you mean by the rear resin, as I thought that it is technically part of the case itself. So, you'll most likely have to buy the whole center case for that, which is quite steep $ for a spare part. I'd say just keep the red resin on it with its original case - looks good that way. :encouragement:

As for the decorative screws, those have to be bought separately, but as I had to do the same thing a while back, I have posted them on the spare parts page. But, I will give a brief summary (more like paste it from the original post I saw it on, credit to eaglepowers over on wus).

Screw Part Name- 10346868 (this is the 2 tiny decorative screws on the side located at 1Hour and 5Hour)
Screw AJKA2 Part Name- 10348304 (this is the 2 tiny decorative screws on the top located at 1Hour and 5Hour)
Piece/Decorative ACKA1 Part Name- 10348228 (this is the black piece of plastic on the band located on top near the watch face)

The last piece you really don't need as it is the same color on all models and thus interchangeable, but if you had the standard gwf1000, you'd need the black hardware that came with the burning red.

Thanks Rutteger for the wiki for spare parts, I'll go ahead and add whatever parts I know the numbers to. :cool: