WRUW : 30t Jan -> 5th Feb

rutteger

Administrator
What aRe yoU Wearing this week :D

Started the week on a G-shock high at least, the Frog!

IMG_20120130_112023.jpg

macspite

Today was supposed to be sorting out the cosmetics on a vandalised machine on a station platform. I used the (valid) excuse that paint would take hours to go off in sub-zero temperatures and ended up in Wetherspoon's warm head office in Watford installing LED lights in a prototype machine instead. Hence the slightly tatty DW-003X-4AT, worn in expectation of paint spatter

20120131_151414.jpg

And congratulations to today's mudmen - Olivier and rutteger - nice watches! :cool:

Olivier

don't agree! If I'm the winner, it means somebody else is the loser....which is impossible here. We all have chosen watches according to good different reasons.
==> everybody wins everyday, because nobody here has been forced to wear a "bad" watch. (philosophical way : OFF :cool:)

macspite

20120201_084945.jpg
Why is there an AA card (Triple A for our American members) sitting on the dashboard of my car? Why is there a view of the M25 from the Clacket Lane services slip road?

I made a very bad decision this morning. With over 60 Casio watches to choose from I thought I would wear this instead:

20120201_085222.jpg

WARNING! Wearing Timex watches makes your water pump fail :mad-new: