G-Shock G-9000-8V

Olivier

69onehundred recently asked if G-9000 models are going to be stopped (read more here > http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?839-Is-the-G-9000-Mudman-being-discontinued) because of G(W)-9300 arrival.

Winter is here, bad sun-light conditions and long sleeves too! So, in this season I think a "normal" G-Shock, without solar battery and MultiBand technologies, should be better right now. A G-9000 (which is also frost resistant up to -20°C) has arrived today. Furthermore, I've always though that G-9000 model, which design is really nice, should get a good place to my wrist.
Let's go to photos :
DSC08060.jpg
DSC08061.jpg
DSC08062.jpg
DSC08063.jpg

As usual, a very comfortable and efficient G-Shock watch :)

rutteger

Administrator
The tan mudman looks really cool, thanks for sharing the pics :)

Always fancied one, perhaps I should act whilst they are still available :)

macspite

Olivier - I am shocked! :eek-new:

From the times shown in your pictures it took you over a minute and a half from unboxing the watch to putting it on your wrist. What sort of G-Shock fan are you? :tongue-new:

Olivier

Olivier - I am shocked! :eek-new:

From the times shown in your pictures it took you over a minute and a half from unboxing the watch to putting it on your wrist. What sort of G-Shock fan are you? :tongue-new:

Don't worry Macspite, I'm not an alien! (at least, I hope so).
In reality, I unpacked the watch around five minutes before then it was so comfortable to my wrist, I decided to take some photos for the forum. I also took time for reading the G-9000 manual (downloaded on my computer because I haven't received it into the box), in French of course !;)

Olivier

And the last picture of the day, by night :
DSC08078.jpg
The "Dual-Illuminator" works very well and is really impressive :cool:

rutteger

Administrator
The dual illuminator is indeed great on the G-9000 Mudman and G-9100 Gulfman, nicely captured in the pic :D

TZA

thats a great looking watch...

and that last pic, OMG. that lume is fantastic!

69onehundred

A very fine watch indeed and I plan on adding at least a couple more to my (very small!) collection - while stocks last? By the way, is it just me or does it look just a tiny bit like the Millennium Falcon? I definitely think it has a very retro-futuristic look too it that I just love.