Wanted G-Shock GLS5600KL-6

rutteger

Administrator
This one.

GLS5600KL-6.jpg

Assume this is the one on eBay for £65 ish posted > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Casio-Men...=AU_Watches&hash=item19ccdfd033#ht_4457wt_905 ? Not a bad price really. I've not dealt with that seller before (watches-au) but they seem to have good feedback which would probably indicate they don't deal in fakes. Plus I've never seen any of the KL range faked. As for customs I've had plenty sent to the UK from Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, USA and all over the world and not been charged. Of course you should be liable for duty but you may be lucky - I always have been.....

rutteger

Administrator
The last two digits in the model number are related to intended market, check our guide in the wiki > G-Shock model number reference . DR normally seems to be used for all export models (i.e. not for Japan), sometime ER is also used. Not 100% sure what ER designates, certainly an export model, possibly Europe?

Never used that seller, sorry. Nice price but guess you get more comeback via eBay.

Villain

Hmm true, I can do a paypal payment on both websites so the risk isn't too high. Which would you suggest? you seem far more experienced than I am haha

rutteger

Administrator
Hmm true, I can do a paypal payment on both websites so the risk isn't too high. Which would you suggest? you seem far more experienced than I am haha

I'd not assume that at all ;) I'd go with the eBay seller out of the two. That way you can see feedback plus have comeback via eBay and paypal if something goes Pete Tong.

EDIT : Looking at images and number quoted on site and eBay it's the same seller anyhow....