• The Watch Co & G-Shockzone G-Shock GDF-100-1A Giveaway

    The Watch Co have teamed up with G-Shockzone for the August 2012 G-Shock giveaway. This month The Watch Co have kindly supplied a G-Shock GDF-100-1A which will be won by one lucky G-Shockzone member. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the Twin Sensor G-Shock GDF-100-1A is the following


    • Register if not done so already.
    • Post on this thread here to register for the competition.


    Entries will close at 23:59 GMT on Friday 31st August 2012, one lucky winner be picked at random the following day. Couldn't be easier but please note one entry per user!

    Be sure to check out The Watch Co's website > http://www.watchco.com/, they offer free US shipping, ship worldwide and offer a 365 day return policy. They are also curerently offering a US$10 on orders with promotional code watchco. Facebook users will also want to check The Watch Co's facebook page where they run regular watch giveaways. One of The Watch Co's staff is also a forum regular here on G-Shockzone so you can be assured they know their stuff

    The Watch Co & G-Shockzone G-Shock GDF-100-1A Giveaway
    The Watch Co & G-Shockzone G-Shock GDF-100-1A Giveaway
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Watch Co & G-Shockzone G-Shock GDF-100-1A Giveaway started by rutteger View original post
    Comments 100 Comments
    1. DT52's Avatar
      DT52 -
      I'd love to win this watch!
    1. stevenkelby's Avatar
      stevenkelby -
      I'm in, thanks!
    1. diagus's Avatar
      diagus -
      another g-shock giveaway wow
    1. frogman's Avatar
      frogman -
      twin sensor is quite popular
    1. johne's Avatar
      johne -
      was looking for review for my first gshock buy
      so i ended up here in a gshock giveaway thanks
    1. h2o's Avatar
      h2o -
      thank u for the G-shock giveaway.buy i have always bad luck
    1. corez's Avatar
      corez -
      i am in
    1. adi911's Avatar
      adi911 -
      Count me in too. That is a nice g-shock!!
    1. AWG100-1A's Avatar
      AWG100-1A -
      I would enjoy this watch very much.
    1. rutteger's Avatar
      rutteger -
      ..and done. Will draw one lucky winner soon
    1. Shocker's Avatar
      Shocker -
      Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. The winning post was post #42, chosen at random, posted by member: glofs_eac

      Congrats to the winner, PM is on the way!


      Attachment 4126

      Thanks,
      Scott
      www.WatchCo.com
    1. rutteger's Avatar
      rutteger -
      Congrats to glofs_eac

      Big thanks to WatchCo and Shocker
    1. OTTDAVE's Avatar
      OTTDAVE -
      Good for you. Congrats.
    1. seanobsdot's Avatar
      seanobsdot -
      Never owned a gdf before maybe I will be.the lucky one?!!!!!!
    1. CTDesigns's Avatar
      CTDesigns -
      ahhh too late for the contest
    1. stevenbgs1100's Avatar
      stevenbgs1100 -
      Quote Originally Posted by rutteger View Post
      Congrats to glofs_eac

      Big thanks to WatchCo and Shocker
      Congrats to the winner, however I cant help but feel a little bit conscious of the fact this winners one and only post on the forum wins the watch.
      I'm not saying they aren't a watch fan but they haven't even replied on this thread since it was announced.
      What about doing competitions for people with either a minimum post count or people who have been registered for a certain period of time......or both of these factors?
      Just a suggestion.
    1. k1ngunit's Avatar
      k1ngunit -
      Quote Originally Posted by stevenbgs1100 View Post
      Congrats to the winner, however I cant help but feel a little bit conscious of the fact this winners one and only post on the forum wins the watch.
      I'm not saying they aren't a watch fan but they haven't even replied on this thread since it was announced.
      What about doing competitions for people with either a minimum post count or people who have been registered for a certain period of time......or both of these factors?
      Just a suggestion.
      Ha. I noticed it too. I think a contest a while back was what got me to register too. I had just been lurking unregistered.
    1. rutteger's Avatar
      rutteger -
      Quote Originally Posted by stevenbgs1100 View Post
      Congrats to the winner, however I cant help but feel a little bit conscious of the fact this winners one and only post on the forum wins the watch.
      I'm not saying they aren't a watch fan but they haven't even replied on this thread since it was announced.
      What about doing competitions for people with either a minimum post count or people who have been registered for a certain period of time......or both of these factors?
      Just a suggestion.
      We want to be fair and offer everyone the chance. Equally can understand your point. Will consider your idea for a future comp - it's a good one

      Quote Originally Posted by k1ngunit View Post
      Ha. I noticed it too. I think a contest a while back was what got me to register too. I had just been lurking unregistered.
      This of course is one reason for running the compos - and it would seem to work
    1. glofs_eac's Avatar
      glofs_eac -
      Sorry guys for delayed reply,i was so busy this past two weeks.anyway...Thank you very much,another G will be added to my collcetion
    1. rutteger's Avatar
      rutteger -
      Quote Originally Posted by glofs_eac View Post
      Sorry guys for delayed reply,i was so busy this past two weeks.anyway...Thank you very much,another G will be added to my collcetion
      Congrats again, please be sure to post a pic of the new watch when it arrives
  • Adverts

  • New Forum Posts

    Deepsea_Dweller

    Entirely new Rangeman model in 2018 on the horizon




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Deepsea_Dweller Today, 00:28 Go to last post
    Deepsea_Dweller

    WRUW Monday 14 - Sunday 20 October 2019

    TLC Toyota Land Cruiser Rangeman



    Sent from my iPhone 7+

    Deepsea_Dweller Today, 00:25 Go to last post
    Deepsea_Dweller

    WRUW Monday 14 - Sunday 20 October 2019


    GG-B100-1a3 today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Deepsea_Dweller Yesterday, 02:22 Go to last post
    Deepsea_Dweller

    New Mudmaster




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    Deepsea_Dweller 2019-10-14, 11:44 Go to last post
  • Right now on eBay

  • G-Shockzone Social Media

  • Follow G-Shockzone