Incoming

terryjames

Expected tomorrow or Saturday.Can`t wait,been after one for a long time.Oh well the GX56 will have to wait for now.will share some wrist shots etc. when it arrives.
geiz1.jpg

Cheers................Terry

rutteger

Administrator
Ohh, looks very nice. The bronze / gold colour is pretty cool! This one will have a screwback if I'm not mistaken. The Giez are really high end, when this one came out (early 00s) it'll have been more than the Frog of the day.

terryjames

Yes Mate,it does have screwback.Been drooling over this one with an itchy trigger finger for quiet a while and the after late shift and four or five bottles of exports {"you know how it goes." }:drunk:

macspite

Nice, like a high class aviator

BTW giving up exports isn't the answer, I have been dry for over seven years and I still do reckless things though I do tend to remember them nowadays :D

terryjames

First of all let me say i`m over the moon with this.It was long awaited and well worth it.I traded one of my beloved Divers for it.One i said many times i would never part with and right up until it arrived i wasn`t sure i had done the right thing but now .well i will let you all be the judge.As promised a few photos.I must confess they are not mine but they are the actual watch.
GS-1100BR-1AJF_1.jpg

geiz5.jpg

geiz3.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

absolutely fab and to watch it going through it`s sequence is mesmerising.Tnaks for looking and Cheers.................Terry