disavowed

Reavowed...

REAVOWED...

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

[video=youtube_share;WItaXVHFkGc]http://youtu.be/WItaXVHFkGc[/video]

Errant youtube video (Cruise's actual movie watch is a $4k Tudor - but SHOULD HAVE BEEN this G)...

[video=youtube;PD93zfVpBDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD93zfVpBDI[/video]

MissionImpossible4_Tudor.jpg

[video=youtube_share;0wAR5S4T-7U]http://youtu.be/0wAR5S4T-7U[/video]

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 325

rutteger

Administrator
Shame on the self destruction, did read it briefly before.

Still, watch looks great, wear in good health :D

disavowed

Yes Sir, of course - twice, once in IMAX. The movie was made for IMAX - highly recommended (30 minutes of the 2 hr+ run-time was shot in IMAX). The definition and sound were insane. IMO, the movie was the best one of the franchise to date.

That last 1+-second video above was shot w/ my iPhone4S, and you can get an idea of how enhanced the sound quality is.

BTW - this Gravity Defier wears so comfortably and well - it'll be hard to top, for me at least.

The M:I trailer is official - but I shouldn't think the lead-in part w/ the G, nor the last part w/ the still additions, are. And yes - I thought it interesting that Simon Pegg's character wore one of the X-Large editions - wish I knew why Cruise didn't. Nevertheless, the general similarity in appearance to this G, and the youtube video (which appears at the top of a youtube search for 'G-Shock Mission Impossible', by the way), are the original reasons for my purchase ($199, free shipping - the lowest I've found for a new one).

Thanks for the comments.

rutteger

Administrator
Yes Sir, of course - twice, once in IMAX. The movie was made for IMAX - highly recommended (30 minutes of the 2 hr+ run-time was shot in IMAX). The definition and sound were insane. IMO, the movie was the best one of the franchise to date.

That last 1+-second video above was shot w/ my iPhone4S, and you can get an idea of how enhanced the sound quality is.

BTW - this Gravity Defier wears so comfortably and well - it'll be hard to top, for me at least.

The M:I trailer is official - but I shouldn't think the lead-in part w/ the G, nor the last part w/ the still additions, are. And yes - I thought it interesting that Simon Pegg's character wore one of the X-Large editions - wish I knew why Cruise didn't. Nevertheless, the general similarity in appearance to this G, and the youtube video (which appears at the top of a youtube search for 'G-Shock Mission Impossible', by the way), are the original reasons for my purchase ($199, free shipping - the lowest I've found for a new one).

Thanks for the comments.

I can imagine the film would rule in the IMAX, is it also in 3D? Have an IMAX relatively local to me sadly think MI4 must've been and gone. Only seen documentary type films at an IMAX, reckon a proper action film would be cool!

Would think a G-Shock be the obvious choice for Ethan Hunt but there we go. Either way you've ended up with a cool G :cool:

disavowed

No, not in 3D.

It should still be there @ your nearby IMAX - if the original release times for the film are the same.

I say this because when I saw it w/ my wife and son the second time, a few days ago, the IMAX theater was completely sold out.

rutteger

Administrator
No, not in 3D.

It should still be there @ your nearby IMAX - if the original release times for the film are the same.

I say this because when I saw it w/ my wife and son the second time, a few days ago, the IMAX theater was completely sold out.

IMAX + 3D would be full on! Just checked more closely, turns out the local IMAX stopped being an IMAX back in August (stopped leasing the IMAX kit), now just a big screen. Guess that's why it's not there :D

rutteger

Administrator
No, not in 3D.

IMAX + 3D would be full on! Just checked more closely, turns out the local IMAX stopped being an IMAX back in August (stopped leasing the IMAX kit), now just a big screen. Guess that's why it's not there :D