G Shock 35 Anniversary - Sale Date???

Jediwolf

Hello,

I am interested in the Casio G Shock 35 anniversary line of G Shock watches. I believe 2018 will mark the start of the 35th Anniversary for the G Shock watches.

Does anyone know when Casio will be announcing the product line for the 35th Anniversary?

I want to be prepared to plan what G Shock watches I want to buy, so curious when and where I should be looking for the new models for this anniversary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard Jediwolf. Of course we all love to know more about Casio's 35th anniversary releases but you gotta be a bit more patient. Right now not much to reveal except some rumours ;-) Stay tuned and check this forum and this thread from time to time As soon the news are out we will be posting it. Btw do you have any G Shocks? If yes pls show some here ( e.g. weekly WRUW thread ) or just open a new thread and show off your collection. Thanks 4 joining and have fun

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Jediwolf

Deepsea_Dweller,

So, you want to know how many G Shock watches I have? That is kind of like asking a woman how old she is!:)

I have a number of G Shock's, and I started collecting them back in 2014, just about a year after the 30th Anniversary watches came out. Some were not out there to find, but I have a few that I am fond of. I probably have 12, possibly 15 G Shocks. I got my first G Shock when the first model came out, back in 1982 or 1983. It is still running great.

I am out of town on vacation, so as soon as I get back home and have some time, I will figure out how to upload a few photos.

I am looking forward to getting ready for the 35th Anniversary watches coming out, so I am pleased to have found this forum to stay on top of it all. Thank you!

Jediwolf/Dave

Deepsea_Dweller

Deepsea_Dweller,

So, you want to know how many G Shock watches I have? That is kind of like asking a woman how old she is!:)

I have a number of G Shock's, and I started collecting them back in 2014, just about a year after the 30th Anniversary watches came out. Some were not out there to find, but I have a few that I am fond of. I probably have 12, possibly 15 G Shocks. I got my first G Shock when the first model came out, back in 1982 or 1983. It is still running great.

I am out of town on vacation, so as soon as I get back home and have some time, I will figure out how to upload a few photos.

I am looking forward to getting ready for the 35th Anniversary watches coming out, so I am pleased to have found this forum to stay on top of it all. Thank you!

Jediwolf/Dave

Yeahhhh let's see some of them ..thanks a lot and uploading photos is pretty easy tbh. Let us know if any problems. Got something for you Perhaps something similar next year again. Thanks for joining in Jediwolf & happy vacations ⚓️Looking forward to seeing your collection.

e3dc91a02eed9cf0be1194bdc9e9dc08.png

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Deepsea_Dweller

Awesome news. Thanks so much, I will be keeping my eyes and ears alert. I love Casio G Shocks and their anniversary watches are great.

Let's see a few of your collection when ready and you have finished your vacations Really curious now

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Deepsea_Dweller

Awesome news. Thanks so much, I will be keeping my eyes and ears alert. I love Casio G Shocks and their anniversary watches are great.

Jediwolf Don't want to be indelicate and impatient but still haven't seen any of your G's so far Won't let you off the hook - let's see some of them if you like

Sent from my iPhone 7+