First Mod

Bubbly Tubs

Hi guys I've been contemplating doing my first mod but haven't been able to track down what I needed. But thanks to a fellow G Shock Zone member I now have exactly what I needed.*

Pre mod

cfd6cc62.jpg

Post mod

94ba11ad.jpg

Many thanks to Macspite for being so generous and sending me the polarising film.*

rutteger

Administrator
Very cool mod and really suits the watch. How tricky did you find it? The polarising mod is one I've never taken on....

Bubbly Tubs

Very cool mod and really suits the watch. How tricky did you find it? The polarising mod is one I've never taken on....

It was actually quite simple really. Probably beginners luck ha ha. Only took me ten odd minutes whilst the Mrs was watching Eastenders.

It's given me an urge to start fetling with some others. Especially as I got some watch tools for Crimbo.

Bubbly Tubs

Okay guys as previously mentioned I've been looking at my collection and trying to decide what to play with next. Well here it is, it's only a little tweak and may of been done before but I quite like it;

Stock shot

88a4d40b.jpg

Mod'd shot

82a3e9a6.jpg

Group shot

8ec2004c.jpg

And last I had something a little special planned for the Dee & Ricky

20393a99.jpg

They have all only had one coat and will Defo look better after another, and apologies for the blurry shots, my iPhone struggled to focus on the lettering.*

rutteger

Administrator
Nice work touching in the G-Shock logo on the buckle, especially on the D & R - shows a very steady hand. Not seen that done before :D