Where to go.

daveathall

I'm pretty new to collecting G Shock watches and am mindful of the large numbers of fakes that are out there, but, coming from the UK, I can only see a sparse amount of these watches for sale by the normal retailers, what I am talking about is the Master of G and the like.

On this and other boards I see a plethora of multi coloured G Shocks and wonder where people get them. I am looking forward to the release of Frogman, Mudman and Riseman in earth/military colours at the end of the month but have to wonder if I would have to go further afield (online) and buy them unseen.

The Casio online store is, as far as Im concerned a bit of a joke, it charges top price but never seems to have any stock. Am I missing something here fellas?

rutteger

Administrator
I'd agree the situation for buying Gs here in the UK is less than stellar. Although it has improved somewhat since Casio setup G-Shock East.

A good place to start for new G-Shocks is our wiki article detailing recommended sellers > Where to buy G-Shock .

Personally I buy from (in no order) www.amazon.co.uk (some good deals on interesting models on occasion) , eBay (good deals on new models from the Far East and always used bargains) , the g-shockzone classifieds (natch) as well as other forums like RLT and TZUK (and other 'commercial' watch forum ;) ).

daveathall

Thank you, another question though, will the range of watches in military colours that are advertised for release at the end of the month be available retail in the UK please?

rutteger

Administrator
Thank you, another question though, will the range of watches in military colours that are advertised for release at the end of the month be available retail in the UK please?

Who actually knows what will make it to the UK, not us for sure. I'd expect they might but only time will tell. To be honest if you want one I'd probably look at picking one up from outside the UK.