Three cools shocks for Tuesday

agentzigzag

First up is my new Military 6900 delivered a day early from Amazon, This is the perfect stealth watch for work and will get a lot of wrist time
sqtlsl.jpg

7w06El.jpg

Then on the train for a trip to G-Shock East, I was only intending on picking up the collect but Jon was sorting our some bits in the shop and had some previous not for sale display only watches that had been taken down - I grabbed this one for a silly low price

FQpFBl.jpg

Wow that is one orangey watch!

VFAbVl.jpg

REALLY ORANGE! and bits of green....

QiXVIl.jpg

and on to what I came for, the 'sailor tattoo' Collect collab.

xSzQjl.jpg

Comes with signed artwork

kGrqwl.jpg

Needs a wipe but looks really good - both atomic and solar.

T5oc9l.jpg

Completes the set .....

Vu5mzl.jpg

Well thats a turn up for the books , both number 3 of ten!

KafO0l.jpg

All in all a very good day, im off to the cinema with my wife this evening, she deserves it!

rutteger

Administrator
Wow, super haul, cinema is the least you can do ;) The GA-110 in Orange in absolutely retina burning :cool: !!!

agentzigzag

, Safehouse - very good film and it features a 6900! Wife has told me the hundreds will be the last G for a few months, well, at least the last that she knows about ;)

fenderstrat1184

First up is my new Military 6900 delivered a day early from Amazon, This is the perfect stealth watch for work and will get a lot of wrist time
sqtlsl.jpg

7w06El.jpg

how do you find the mil spec 6900's display? I hear that they are a bit difficult to read in direct sunlight. Either way, they are definitely cool

agentzigzag

They aren't the easiest to read, even when illuminated it's pretty dim.
Still a nice watch though, has a softer feel than my other Gs, and of course it looks cool as f**k