Tesco clubcard points

Bubbly Tubs

Hi guys just wanted to let those of you in the UK know that you can trade up your Tesco clubcard points for four times there value at Goldsmiths. Looks like you have to do it through Tesco website but means you could cash in 60 quids worth of points and then pick up an Aviator for only ten pounds not bad for a 250 quid watch.

Bubbly Tubs

Been down to my local Goldsmiths and can say I was shocked, they had a 9300 Mudman, and a black and red Frogman. First time I've seen either in the flesh. Needless to say I cashed in some vouchers yesterday, and once there here something nice will be getting purchased.

rutteger

Administrator
Good stuff, let us know what you go for. Still haven't got round to sorting my clubcard out, need to do so!

Which mudman? The G-9300 or GW-9300??

Bubbly Tubs

I went down to a retail outlet today to do some crimbo shopping and discovered that there was a Goldsmiths there. Now because it's an outlet store you can't use your vouchers but they had a pretty good collection of G's and all with 33% off. I wasn't planning on getting anymore until the Dee and Ricky hits stores, but when I saw a 9300 mudman marked down to 117 quid I couldn't resist. I spoke with staff who said they only received the G collection yesterday and that what was on display was all they had. Needless to say I could of bought a air few but limited myself to just two.

5ece7f89.jpg