Christmas G-Shocks

Stu65

SWMBO has bought me mint MRG 220T and I have a sneaky feeling a GW-5630A will be greeting me on the 25th and christmas is not christmas without treating yourself so I am on the hunt for some oldies G-1710D-7AV or 4AV or G-1710BD-1AV and failing these I will settle for a G-1700BD-1AV or G-1700D-1AV or finally a G-1700D-2AV but I think the hunt for these may go into 2013.

Stu.

Andy205

Just bagged the 7800 selling on here for me. Daughter has a Baby-G heading her way and Mrs205 has a few links to look at including the blue GRX5600 which has been itching for a while now :D

rutteger

Administrator
@Stu 65, pretty cool your OH knows to get you a MRG :)

Think the yellow GW-6900 will end up being a Christmas Gift. From me to me possibly :p

Arcy

My GW-9330 Rising Red Mudman is all wrapped up waiting for Christmas Day when it will see the light of day once more, I can't wait.

TZA

picked up the GW-M5630A for my bro from Macy's. surprised I found it locally. got an extra 20% off too. hope he's not on this board, haha. I don't think he's expecting it!

Stu65

Nice pick up and I wish I had a brother like you TZA as mine just thinks i'm nuts for collecting G's. :confused:

Stu.

Tick Toc

I got myself 2 Riseman atomic solar GW9200's and 1 atomic solar GWM5610 for myself for Christmas. I just also ordered an extra bezel and strap for my 5 year old GW9010-1 atomic solar Mudman. I'm all set with buying anymore G-Shocks for a very long time right now.

Andy205

Well Mrs205 surprised me with a GD100SC which I really like. Wasn't on my list but chuffed to bits, particularly with the illumination. Hasn't been off my wrist yet!