October Arrivals

Stu65

Ok I have got a stinking cold but it's has been a good week for incoming so far with the first being delivered Monday and the mid life crisis continues as the first 2 were not the norm for me but I really like them.
G-001-2ER
SDC10446.jpg

The next 2 turned up yesterday.
G-001HC-3ER
SDC10447.jpg

This one I bought as I was wanted a positive display version.
GDF-100-1AER
SDC10451.jpg

And after getting dicked about by an Amazon seller that cancelled my order after 4 days of waiting I was able to find this and saved myself a few quid as it was cheaper and gotta love the stealth of this beauty.
GDF-100BB-1ER
SDC10448.jpg

So even though I feel crappy I am still smiling as I love my G's, they make my world a little brighter. :)

All the best to the forum and looking forward to my visit to London next week.

Stu.

chrisek

Congrats on the arrivals! I think everyone should have some "fun" g's and those Jasons qualify! Lovin' the gdf's as well. Nothing else is like the bb. :beer:

Bubbly Tubs

Hope you don't mind me hi jacking your thread Stu65

Only just mentioned on another thread about a couple of pieces I had in coming, and one arrives.

This one is aimed at the Mrs, but you never know I might wear it occasionally ha ha

81044EE7-BCD4-4596-B684-54886BE623D2-2482-000002BAEB294947.jpg

Stu65

BT that is a striking blue, I like it. :encouragement:

Thanks for the positive comments guys and I think a Rastafarian Jason might be on the cards next but have purchased a new 'G' home today which is different from my normal cases so I will keep you updated when it turns up.

Stu.

Bubbly Tubs

Defo do Stu.
It's always difficult to allocate G funds on acomadation for them, then deciding on what type to get is a minefield.