For Sale Uk Based Maharishi

agentzigzag

With two collects winging their way over the Atlantic the next to go will be the Maharishi - I have worn it once for about an hour then it went into the case.
It comes with the tags and box, all in top condition, unmarked.
Over on the 'bay they are going on average for £160 ish but you will run the chance of paying additional import tax.
This one is going for only £150 - postage included - to UK collectors only this time as overseas will drive the price up.
XVmy8l.jpg

BARGAIN!!!

AgentZZ

agentzigzag

Oh and why not the Hundreds too.....Unmarked, all original box, tags etc, barely worn, I usually wear my basic 5600 so this is not getting the wrist time:
Ma3cil.jpg

This one is going to be £160 again, UK only!

AgentZZ

agentzigzag

Gallardo, had a bit of an issue with Gshock UK and had a hissy fit.
I don't think I will be stopping now, they have contacted me and redeemed themselves massively, fair play to them.
only the collects have gone but to be honest I was going to sell them anyway as I like to be able to wear my watches and they were 'stay in box' only watches.

rutteger

Administrator
Gallardo, had a bit of an issue with Gshock UK and had a hissy fit.
I don't think I will be stopping now, they have contacted me and redeemed themselves massively, fair play to them.
only the collects have gone but to be honest I was going to sell them anyway as I like to be able to wear my watches and they were 'stay in box' only watches.

Glad to hear you're not stopping collecting now Gav :)

Interested as to how G-Shock UK redeemed themselves, did they send you a signed Dappy picture?