Back to the G-Shock fold...

stevenbgs1100

Just bought another G.
My first in many months.
Ive been buying other watches which include an Edifice EQW-M1100, Seiko 5 Sports automatic, Seiko Solar divers watch and a Seiko Chronograph watch.

However, these are all making way for some cash and from this cash Ive just chosen to buy my new G.

GW-M5610BC-1ER
At under £88 from Nigel Ohara and with a discount voucher and discount code to use I bagged it for just over £77 so Im really pleased with the price.

Been spending loads of money on my MK4 Golf GT TDi and home improvements and a holiday so needed to make a sacrifice before I could justify another watch....lol

chrisek

Nice Steven! Welcome back, and pics of your VW when appropriate! Not too many spruced up Tdi's in the states.

Wristshot or it didn't happen! ;)

stevenbgs1100

Cheers Chris. Will do.
Its sitting 40mm lower on a Weitec suspension kit. Audi TT Comp alloys, Powerflex bushes, Milltek turbo back exhaust, EGR delete, stage 1 remap at 182bhp, 317 lb/ft torque and full Recaro leather interior with Alpine double din CD Bluetooth radio, S2000 aerial.
Oh and its a Jazz blue metallic 5 door hatch or Rabbit as I heard they call them in the states....
Will get a pic or two of both soon.

stevenbgs1100

Had to cancel my order in the end as Nigel O'Hara are taking way too long to deliver.
Can't be A**ed with retailers that tell you something and fail to deliver. Shan't be using them again.

Oh well. No G-Shock for now. :(