UK Members - Who wants to buy a GW-A1000?

stevenbgs1100

rutteger is making this a sticky for us all.

This offer is for UK G-Shockzone members only (due to shipping costs).
You may or may not have been following the thread on the GW-A1000 Smart access watch in this forum subsection but this post will explain my objective to getting us UK forum members a discount with WatchShop.

Basically, I'm in communication with the Operations Manager at WatchShop who has already agreed by email that if we place a bulk purchase of 'up to 10 x pieces' we can get a 5% discount and '11 or more x pieces' will get us a 7.5% discount based on the GW-A1000 RAF model.

However, in reply I have asked if they will honour this offer across the 3 different models giving forum members more choice.

Because orders of up to 10 pieces means anything from 1 to 10 x watches then we should still get a 5% foum discount if we were to buy our choice of watch from them as an individual.
However, over this amount (eg an order for 11 watches or more) it will be classed as a bulk purchase gaining UK forum members a 7.5% discount.

We need to act pretty quick in terms of what we want as Watchshop will only be able to obtain limited numbers (especially the RAF model) at any one time.

Please can I urge anyone who wants to get involved in this offer to post up on this thread.
By my reckoning I think we will have by the end of this month to confirm an order (if we're placing an order for 11 x pieces or more) so the quicker we get in there the better. This way any watches they get delivered into stock will be allocated to us!

If we go down the bulk purchase route we will need to obtain funds in bulk which we can arrange to do via PayPal or Bank transfer so noone need worry about their money. In turn your watch would be posted to you directly rather than onto myself and then onto you.
I need to arrange this on the telephone with them to make a bulk purchase order happen.

If you are genuinely interested can you please get your name down and the model you want
eg
stevenbgs1100 - (Steve) 1 x GW-A1000-1AJF 'Vanilla' model.

The bracelet model is known as the GW-A1000D-1AJF
The RAF model is known as the GW-A1000RAF-1AJR

Any questions please ask and I will do my best to reply as quick as I can.

Regards

Steve

stevenbgs1100

WatchShop are stocking the Ltd Edition RAF watch again.
Get in quick before they all sell out.
5% discount (£25 off the price) if you mention you are a G-Shockzone forum member and Martin Fisher as a contact.
Please phone them to obtain this discount.

stevenbgs1100

Guys,
In my daily routine searching I have now seen that you can get a brand new RAF Ltd edition watch for under £400!
The Watch Hut have it at £425 but if you apply their current discount code : 'Offer6' you'll get another 6% off taking it under £400.
Not a bad price at all!