For Sale Couple of beaters - DW-9500 & GT-001 LE

Psweeting

Up for your perusal today I have two used but loved beaters that I just don't wear any longer. I feel that these should really go to someone who will wear them more than I get around to. Both are unboxed and come with watch only. Both have flawless crystals and are in very good shape for their age.

First up is the rarest of the pair -

GT-001 - University of Antwerp Limited Edition. It's a white leather GT-001 with a special strap with raised embossing on the front that looks like a map. I've bought the strap back to life with some white leather paint that covered the cracking and leather wearing off on it. I gave the back of the strap one coat but it didn't improve that as much as the front. The EL shows a country with a hand in it and works perfectly, as do all the other features. I've never seen another one of these for sale anywhere and as you can still get the standard GT-001 straps it's a very wearable older style G-shock. I'm asking £35 for this one. Almost forgot it's a made in Japan Y model.

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

Next is a DW-9500 X-treme custom dyed orange jelly G-shock. I bought this one specifically to test my dyeing skills on. It was a very yellowed g-shock with light grey resin on the strap too. I chose orange as if it didn't take I could have carried on with a red dye. I used the RIT powder dyes as most collectors and modders use. I felt the watch came out wonderfully and when the sun lights the orange bezel up it looks really great. All functions on this work perfectly, including the temperature sensor; I calibrated it at work in our server room with the AC and it's kept good readings since. It's a Japan Y model and I'm asking £30 for this one off.

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

P&P on each one is £3.50 to the UK. Please ask for postage costs outside the UK. Buy both and it's free postage in the UK and pay for one set of postage on both outside the UK.