What strap do you have on your mudmaster?

A.J

I've finally just ordered myself a gshock. It's been. Something that I've been thinking about for a while but only just done.

I ordered a GWG-1000-1A3ER and should be here in a week so I'm very much looking forward to it getting here.

I did consider the GG-B100-1A9ER as I like the bezel and overall colour scheme but while I like the brighter colours Solar was a key function for me.

What I was wondering was if anyone has swopped a strap out on a mudmaster and if so what did you go for? I have a number of NATO straps that I use on other watches but am open to ideas!!

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard! And congrats on your new Olive Drab Mudmaster. A beauty no doubt. Can’t help you with regards to the resin swap ( prefer to keep it as original released ) but totally understand the desire of some G Shockers to change the look/ appearance. Anyway here at glance ( my ) all 10 officially released Mudmaster versions up to date. Good luck, enjoy and perhaps some members might chime in.

9cc850bda1b9e48eaa1525ef27dca8f0.jpg

e76a3b8f606633ac907f75d4e6c4bf60.plist

.. and yes pls some photos upon arrival. Don’t run away ;-)

A.J

I'll be sure to post some pictures when it gets here

I am interested to see how often I wear it instead of my current regular choices...

Deepsea_Dweller

Here the GWG 1000rd-4ajf Mudmaster; left the Hong Kong Fire Services Department Rangeman GW-9400fsd-4
ac524f656e963a8bfd6709775e4e5baf.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro