Bidding War

terryjames

Broke all my own rules today.Spotted the ga100 in blue on the bay and went for it.Put in max bid of 60 and as always i was the winning bidder until the last couple of hours and then it went crazy.I upped my bid till the last few minutes then lost it.Hope i wasn`t shoving the price up for one of you guys.So now i`m on a mission looking for one but can`t seem to find one.any help would be appreciated.................Terry

terryjames

I lost it,Went for 91 after i bid 89.If i had known how hard they are to find i think i would have pushed the boat out.:crushed:

rutteger

Administrator
I lost it,Went for 91 after i bid 89.If i had known how hard they are to find i think i would have pushed the boat out.:crushed:

Yeah, the way it goes sometimes sadly. Always annoying when you lose out by a few quid. Sure they'll be another, what was exact model you were after?

terryjames

Yeah, the way it goes sometimes sadly. Always annoying when you lose out by a few quid. Sure they'll be another, what was exact model you were after?

Well Mate ,looks like i`ve had a narrow escape cos i`ve just been doin a lot of searching and it seems there has never been a "Blue ga100".Pretty much this confirmed.To be honest i`m thinking of staying away from the EVIL BAY and only buying from where i know i can trust.For just a few quid i don`t think it`s worth it...........Terry

rutteger

Administrator
Lucky escape indeed ! Also done a quick search and can find nothing but hooky blue GA-100. Casio Perfect search only shows red, yellow, black and white models. Although think there are various collabs out too.

eBay is a great resource BUT you have to be cautious!