Casio GA100 G-Shock GA100 G-Shock $39 (Free Shipping!)

SICSHOCKER

The nitty-gritty: http://www.thecapitoldeal.com
  • GA100 G-Shock watch with analog-digital dial
  • Available in black, white, blue and red
  • Free Shipping!

Full description:
Hilarious though it may be, telling your boss to reschedule the meeting for “a hair past a freckle” is no longer an acceptable response in the professional world. Perfect timing for swagshopcentral.com to offer their sleek and stylish GA100 G-Shock watch – with SHIPPING INCLUDED – for only $39 (a $99 value)!

Technology that really ticks, the GA100 G-Shock wristwatch features an analog-digital dial with shock resistance features and a white resin strap. Choose your color (black, white, blue or red) for this fashionable watch that also boasts quartz movement and water resistance to 200 meters.

Time's a-wasting on this deal! (Not to mention this pun!) Buy now!

Note: The Capitol Deal reserves the right to cap the total number of vouchers available for sale at any time.

Restrictions

EXPIRES 11/15/12 • Voucher valid for one (1) GA100 G-Shock Watch with shipping included. (Value: $99, pre-paid voucher cost: $39) • To redeem, visit http://bit.ly/gshockcapdeal, select color and enter voucher ID in Coupon Code field during checkout. • Tax and gratuity not included. • No cash value or cash back for unused portion. • Not valid with other offers or promotions. • After expiration date, voucher valid as $39 credit on swagshopcentral.com through 11/15/17.

Attachments

• 48679.jpg
    48679.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 501

SICSHOCKER

I saw the deal posted on a deal site and thought I would share here. I'm not particularly fond of this style so I did not purchase. My recommendation would be to use a payment method which would refund in case fakes or non-shipment, such as a credit card. Not sure if they accept PayPal or not. I always use my CC for online purchases because I am able to dispute very easily and get my money back.

TimmE

Hello guys. I was browsing your forum and found this deal. A quick search later i found that the watches are fake. I registered to pass this along. The store pulled a similar scam with fake Bose headphones. Google is your friend.

rutteger

Administrator
Hello guys. I was browsing your forum and found this deal. A quick search later i found that the watches are fake. I registered to pass this along. The store pulled a similar scam with fake Bose headphones. Google is your friend.

x2, thanks for the heads up. Good warning for those considering this deal.

SICSHOCKER

Not that I doubt what you say to be true, but I have googled and not found anything which states that these watches are to be fakes. Yes, I did find information about one Bose headphone deal in years past that turned out to be fake. But that one deal was from a third-party seller. All customers were refunded for their orders. Sounds like an honest company to me. Please post any links where you found definitive proof that these were purported to be fake.

To further my point, I could copy and paste your reply into any for sale thread on this forum (without any proof) and does that mean that everyone is selling fakes?

TimmE

Really? The third party seller is the same in this deal as the Bose fake deal. Swagshopcentral.com. Capitoldeal removed it already anyway so it is a moot point. Links:
http://www.geekwire.com/2012/daily-deal-site-tippr-plans-mass-refund-duped-bogus-bose-headphones/
http://nibletz.com/2012/04/seattle-...rs-for-possible-fake-bose-headphone-purchase/
The gshocks haven't shipped yet so maybe you are willing to try your luck and let us know? I want to believe too but I caught my parents putting gifts under the tree. There is no Santa and if it looks too good to be true, it is.