Suggestions?

MrTris

So, at the moment, I've bought just about every G-Shock I had been pining over -- mostly the DW6900 Limited Editions.

As of right now, I've got the Croc in White/Gold and the Be@rbrick, both of which are pretty fun watches. I have a bit of a fetish for white watches (among some other white "apparel" as well as cars -- I have a Satin White Pearl LGT, too. LOL), though I do have one other color. I've got a GA110 in blue, and am looking to up my blue accessory game. .

That being said, I did have my eye on the MM-2, but, since there's only one seller (that I know of) that's hocking one and it's outside my price range, I'm wiping it off the list in favor of the upcoming (*fingers crossed*) SG-2 in baby blue.

But I've been searching Amazon and on Products for any other Limited Editions that I'd like, but, nothing's caught my eye yet. Additionally, I'm trying to find a resource that might have all of the 6900s (and similar size) watches listed, as the Casio website is no real help. In short, I'm looking for blues, whites, and maybe some grays if they're available and in the sub-$250USD range. . .

Thoughts?

MrTris

@Rutt, Been pining over the SG-2 on that list for awhile, and after that one, I think I may hafta wait until I find something else I wanna buy. This makes me sad, so I was fishing for suggestions. .

MrTris

@ad33lak, I had been to that website, but didn't think that was the be-all listing. . ? Thanks for the link!