WRUW : 27th Feb -> 4th Mar

rutteger

Administrator
DW-6900NB-7 today :)

IMG_20120228_103441.jpg

agentzigzag

Today im mostly wearing my riseman!
Im also in a very good mood as my 'the hundreds' collab has been reserved and I may even get to go to the launch (if it goes to plan) with the Mrs. :)
E69JJl.jpg

agentzigzag

It will be in GSE if it happens, I will know more in the next couple of weeks, will keep you updated - on a side note im still waiting for my bloody rasta in4mation, the feedback form on amazon says you should wait for the full delivery time before contacting the seller, which will be the 8th March - but its been exactly a fortnight since it was shown as dispatched......surely it doesnt take that long from Germany?!? Im so used used to stuff arriving from Amazon in one or two days, the fact that its taking so long makes me wonder if its gone missing in the post...

rutteger

Administrator
Bad news on the In4Mation. I have had stuff take a while from the continent in the past to the point I'd more or less given up. However you are right, 2 weeks seems a long time. Guess you have to wait until the 8th :(

Let us know about the Hundreds launch :)

rutteger

Administrator
GX-56 King today. Had been thinking about moving this one one but having worn it for 5 minutes have thought again :)

IMG_20120229_090712.jpg

xenio

And..........finally. Today I got my gdf-100.

IMG_20120229_161718.jpg

I am so happy, like a child. I like big watches and i have to notice that it could be bigger but fine with me considering i was wearing Polar aw 200 so far.

IMG_20120229_162652.jpg

my wife has just prepared some coffe and i had that coffe in one move.....i just cant wait to put my pics here and share with you guys.

IMG_20120229_163045.jpg

I think it rests just fine on my hand. What do you think folks?

IMG_20120229_164124.jpg
This is my small collection.
From left: Canyon cns-gps2, polar ft40, polar aw 200 and my favorite- GDF-100.

But, you know what? I am hungry for more G shocks.

BEEPO-1

DW-6500 for me today!!!!!!

DW-6500 Skyforce has finally landed. Quick and dirty pic. This watch is really amazing. It has gold buttons, has 20BAR rather than 200m, and is red, orange, a little green on the screen, and black. I love it!!!! Highfive :ghost:

Attachments

• P2290018.JPG
    P2290018.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 383

macspite

Obviously a good day for collectors. Congratulations to Xenio and BEEPO-1 on two fine watches.

@Xenio - pleased that you are happy with your new watch, looks like you collect watches with practical uses outdoors - just don't get too high or too cold testing the altimeter and thermometer on the GDF :D

@BEEPO-1 - I like the look of the Skyforce, so much so that I have one somewhere in the postal system, probably on a slow boat somewhere in the mid-Atlantic. Enjoy!

It's been a hectic day here at Macspite Towers, cutting out those watches with the 1199 module from the rest of the herd and holding them down whilst I corrected the date for leap year. Goldarned critters were running around telling everyone it was the first of March and annoying the solar atomics in the herd.

The cull included 3 DW-6600s, a DW-6630, a DW-003 and a pesky little Timex Ironman that has somehow got in :)

Once that excitement was over I had to go to the sorting office to pick up this weeks newcomers. Only room for one on the wrist (take note Xenio!) so chose this DW-004 to wear:

20120229_171740.jpg

20120229_171602.jpg

DW-004ASJ-7T