Some of my collection

terryjames

Hi ,As the title says but you will have to excuse my photographic skills.I keep saying it is something i have to work on.
They are a bit mixed up at the Mo and that is something else i have got to do.
DSCF2383.jpg

Maybe a little clearer.
DSCF2387.jpg

DSCF2388.jpg

DSCF2389.jpg

DSCF2390.jpg

Casios mixed with G`s.Need a couple of more boxes to finish.
DSCF2181.jpg

Cheers................Terry

macspite

See you have a Casio Marlin in there, MDV-102?

And the boxes - are they commercial or ones you have made yourself? Because I need some means of keeping mine in order otherwise they form cliques and bully each other.

At the moment a couple of newly arrived DW-004s are badmouthing a G-2500 not realising that it has had military experience and can be a nasty piece of work. I have had to place them in separate rooms.

Do you have either contact details for the boxes or, if made yourself, some plans?

terryjames

Hi Macspite,The watch boxes are from Lidl stores.They are ment to be tea boxes.I just lined them with non slip drawer rubber mat and cut up some pipe lagging.Quiet a simple process really.i get there emails so next time i see them listed i`ll Post a heads up.................Terry
BTW,They are only about £7 each.

rutteger

Administrator
Nice collection, thanks for sharing the pics. The Frogman, Mudman and Gulfman are stand out for me but also liking some of the (Casio?) divers.

xenio

Realy realy fine collection. Congrats. Frogman is so good. I would like to have one. Thanks for sharing