Do you wear all your G-Shocks

mandible

I wear them all, but I'm a bit obsessed with appearance, so I wipe the dirt off almost every day. They're my babies. :victorious:

Boomslice

I have worn all of mine. Typically, I'll buy and wear the same day - or when it arrives in the mail, at least.

However, I definitely wear some significantly less like my white D&R. Not because it's white, but because it is actually difficult for me to read the time on it, particularly in the dark. Might have to let it go because that is the most important feature of a watch, but it looks really cool too. hmm...

jaydeeohh

I wear them all but I only have 6 so it is a feat that can be accomplished in less than a week (assuming one a day). It would be nice to have a two week rotation at least. :encouragement:

stevenbgs1100

It's nice to see that so far everyone does actually wear them to one extent or another.
I've only got 4 at this time but 4 very different loooking models and I will be getting more soon hopefully.
I wear mine to the office for work too, so smart shirt and tie with a bulky G-Shock watche off the end of my sleeve....I don't care what anyone thinks though. :cool:

Bubbly Tubs

I do wear most of mine, or at least they have been worn. The only ones to of never seen wrist time are the Green Kawasaki, the Krink, and both the collect Londons, every thing else gets a rotation. Different colour everyday, even for work, some people notice, and some don't ha ha

waveydavey

I wear a different watch every day, and none of mine are display only. No point buying them if you're not going to wear 'em ;)