Do you wear all your G-Shocks

rutteger

Administrator
Interested to find out if you wear all your G-Shocks? With some models being so collectable, rare and costly it's understandable some are reluctant to wear them.

Personally I do wear all of my G-Shocks. Some I wear rarely due to not wanting to damage them...

terryjames

Yep.All of them,that`s what i bought them for.Granted some get more wrist time than others but they all get worn.For example the next time my froggy will probably be in the Red Sea july holidays,but then again it might be down the pub tonight.whatever takes my fancy at the time.Cheers...............Terry

macspite

Yes, I wear them all. Given that my job and hobbies are 60% scratching around in unpleasant environments for watches I tend to wear the beaters rather more than others but they all get wrist time. Some I will wear to go out but remove before bedtime and wear a beater overnight. None have so far shared a bath or shower with me (have you seen the way I change my batteries!)

What influences the choice of what should go on the wrist on any particular day?

GTR83

I wear them all, some maybe less than others, and some (2 or 3 of the rarer ones) do not go into the shower or rumble-tumble with me, but still each and every one gets worn. I am the type who even if I have to sell my watches later, I will sell them as is, and of course price them accordingly. There are other investment methods that are more lucrative than watches, especially considering the ones I have. And strangely enough - none of my G-Shocks are showing signs of heavy wear...they are just that tough I guess.

Deaconxx

Like it was said above, I cycle through whichever one suits me that day, but they all get worn. That's what I love about them; Nice enough to show off, tough enough for everyday.

Rufioprc88

No I dont sadly :(. But I do wear most of them 5/7 the only ones I'm not
Wearing is the GA111DR and the GA110B that I stoped wearing cuz I like it so much I dont want to damage it, I mean is my 2nd G and the one that made realize I was addicted! xD

TZA

i wear all mine except one. but it will be worn eventually. just havent had that occasion to break it out and un-DS (shoe talk, haha).

FWIW, i purchased all my Gs with the intent to wear them. there are other things i collect that rarely see light of day.

BEEPO-1

I wear all of my Casio's, the G's and the just plain old Casio's. The only ones I probably wouldn't wear are ones that are breaking down or have resin rot or are cracking, not that any of mine are, but if they were.

Jason M.