How to report a fake watch to eBay

macspite

If you get caught up in this and start reporting fake eBay items don't worry - there are always plenty to have a go at :(

69onehundred gave us the heads up on this particular fake, turns out rutteger also saw this fellers fake for sale - but they were two different watches. The seller isn't an innocent who bought a fake Bape in good faith and then tires of it and sells on but a deliberate con artist. If enough people report the likes of him to eBay we just might see less of these things in future ...

[video=youtube;Tlur80AYrf0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlur80AYrf0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

macspite

When /I first started reporting fakes eBay were good at removing the listings. Now I feel that I'm p***ing in the wind - maybe we need to act collectively and when someone is obviously selling counterfeit goods. By flagging the bad guys in this forum and several reporting the item we may get eBay to take the problem seriously.

Meanwhile keep watching out for "fake alerts" in the for sale on ebay forum and reporting the scumbags :)