In4mation GLX-6900XA 'Rasta'

agentzigzag

Last year before the G-Shock bug had bitten I found myself in G-Shock-West after a shopping session with the wife uptown. I already had a G-2000 so in my mind I didnt really 'need' a new watch so was just browsing and killing some time.
I saw a watch that really piqued my interest though - A colourful number that took me back to Jamaica, I thought to myself 'Ill get one of those before my next trip out there' and decided to leave it til later that year.
BAD IDEA!!!!
I didnt realise that it was a limited edition and by the time I wanted to grab one they were all sold out, all the ones on ebay were well overpriced so I gave up.

Then all of a sudden I get a G for xmas and I was addicted, I added another ten within two months and now im on 14 - My 'Rasta' I missed the first time around.
I found it on Amazon of all places, for just over £100 which was pretty much the RRP and not a crazy upmarked ebay price. It took over two weeks to arrive from Germany but its finally here.

lg7Pyl.jpg

Absolutely gutted I missed the festival, I love a bit of sketchbattle! Random flyer in the box

iWCQ2l.jpg

GET IN! Thats the correct box - Thats a very good sign....

WiYOPl.jpg

One Love indeed...

5RVVol.jpg

Really nice matching tin

jM4Czl.jpg

PHEW! Definitely legit

VyYZJl.jpg

Ok, a quick time adjust needed, no probs

ovARKl.jpg

Red gold and green (as boy george used to sing in karma chameleon)

xG303l.jpg

Funky little logo on the side

VlOMil.jpg

Chillin wit his bredrins inna case dem

LZw7Ql.jpg

agentzigzag

Great post. Looks an awesome G.
It's a strange addiction isn't it haha.

Cheers dude! Im lucky that my Mrs doesnt mind me spending all this money on watches, As long as I buy her the occasional baby-g or pandora charm its all good. And Its better to be addicted to watches than cigarettes drugs and alcohol I suppose :)

Shocker

Cheers dude! Im lucky that my Mrs doesnt mind me spending all this money on watches, As long as I buy her the occasional baby-g or pandora charm its all good. And Its better to be addicted to watches than cigarettes drugs and alcohol I suppose :)

We share the same philosophy! Especially rationalizing the addiction with the "it could be worse" line, hahaha. Nice pick-up, I have one of these I'm trying to find a new home for.

rutteger

Administrator
Looks great, glad it finally arrived and wear in good health :) Looks cracking, nice price too...