New pieces. Some trades, some bought (sorry about the low qual pics)

Bubbly Tubs

Hi guys,

I've not been about much lately, I've been trying to be good and not buy lots of watches and the only way I've found to do that is not look at the forums ha ha.*
Anyway that obviously didn't last long as I've got 4 yes 4 new pieces to show you. Some are rare and some are just hard to find, but one I've been on the lookout for, for a while now and am well chuffed that I've managed to add it to my humble collection.*

Thanks to some fellow forum members for the trades, certainly helped to keep the costs down.*

Anyway we all only come here for the pics, and here they are.*

988e4b2a.jpg

Can you firstly spot the difference, and then guess which one is my new one.*

50b5831b.jpg

The addition of the blue king means I'm gonna get the urge to complete my king collection now.*

e47c8dfb.jpg

Passerella Death Squad. Nice piece missed it first time round. Quite subtly but very nice.*

0c167d32.jpg

And for me I've saved the best till last, I don't know what it is about this piece, I just find myself drawn to it. I absolutely love it, and am so happy to finally have one, and it came with the multicoloured box :)

macspite

Lightning bolt new - do I win £5?

So - collection complete or are there just a few more items to go?

Bubbly Tubs

It's certainly not an end to the collection, there's still a few more on the wish list.

I can't see any other difference in the 5500 Alife. It's just got the bolt through the writing and then a bigger bolt around the strap. Case back looks the same. Tin is different though.