Help me

shafuan

Hello guys,
i'm new in this forum.one seller want sell g-shock dw6900tk. unfortunately,he want sell to me outside ebay using paypal.My question is,is it safe?
Now,he also open new ebay account.i ask him why he do that,he said that he have to open a new account for business.he cant sell using the exist account because he need to pay the tax to the country
he is from poland..what do you think guys?:confused::confused::confused:

rutteger

Administrator
Difficult one. Is the watch listed on g-shockzone or on eBay? If the watch is listed here you could check if he has sold watches here before.

Paypal and eBay do offer some protection when using their service. As such I'd certainly try and complete the deal there since it seems you are worried.

terryjames

Hi ,As a new member i find it a little confusing and now am trying to select my words very carefully so as not to offend.As a forum for casio ,gshock enthusiasts i find it hard to understand that traders are allowed to advertise on the forum free of charge.If they are shouldn`t they at least put trade next to there advert......OK i`ll get my coat.........Terry

rutteger

Administrator
Good point well made.

To be honest until this thread and you mentioning it I'd not picked up on the fact this was a business seller although he/she had been open on their sale thread. Given the seller is offering some rarer out of production G-shocks I'm happy they offer them through the forum - it's good for all of us to have access to them. The eBay links are no problem (and preferrable) given they help the site. I've setup a thread prefix in the classifieds for 'Business For Sale' and updated the rules accordingly.

Clearly this is open to review. The odd link from a business seller with rarer and or out of production G-Shocks is cool. If we end up flooded with seller's offering vanilla DW-6900 we will have a rethink. Finally given we aren't a large commercial forum I'm not looking to take on paid advertising of this nature for the time being.

iidatdudeii

to give my 2 cents .. thats alot of money to take a chance on .. I have got burned in the past so my advice is if the seller doesnt have a good track record through a forum then buy off of ebay to be safe

$220 for the turbokolor is an AWESOME price because the shipping from poland is expensive .. but I would still pass and not to mention he has no feedback on ebay and he just opened a new paypal .. kinda fishy to me

good luck with your decision