2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Oi! Pendragon! Is this your doing? -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	removed.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	2283
    WELL DONE !
    BLATANT ADVERT: Come to the best military show on the south coast - June 1st to 4th 2012 - 300+ authentic military vehicles, dedicated living history field, arena events including battle re-enactments daily, 100 traders, food court and beer tent. Free parking and a chance to meet me! PM or http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/blog for details

Umm possibly :P

He was selling them for 10.99 buy it now. Strangly it said sold 122 of them & yet he had about 24 feedback :S
    Last edited by Pendragon69; 2012-03-09 at 18:07.

Whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon69 View Post
    Whats wrong?

My sense of humour. Probably.

It was a message of congratulation if you had reported the vendor to eBay and got him removed. It seems that eBay tend to be very lax in acting on reports of blatant fake selling - or mine at least - so any remval of a scumbag is a cause for celebration.
    BLATANT ADVERT: Come to the best military show on the south coast - June 1st to 4th 2012 - 300+ authentic military vehicles, dedicated living history field, arena events including battle re-enactments daily, 100 traders, food court and beer tent. Free parking and a chance to meet me! PM or http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/blog for details

ah ok lol, I was thinking you didnt like something They seem to by quite quick to kick someone. Never know how many had reported him to create them to act so fast