New Casio UK flagship store

rutteger

Administrator
Via the Baby-G UK facebook page. No idea where it is, my guess would be the West End of London but let's see. Any other ideas / knowledge on this?

426374_323701617677108_196059453774659_842661_742350912_n.jpg

69onehundred

I suppose that it's too much to hope that we may actually see a store north of the Watford Gap at some point? Not that I'm envious or anything, you understand ...

rutteger

Administrator
I'll keep an eye on the opening day, they might do some giveaway promotion of some sort

That would indeed be cool. Might try and get down there for the opening. Know people from Casio UK check the site so please let us know more if you can :)

Deaconxx

I might just have to schedule a trip across. Unless one of you kind fellows wouldn't mind doing some shopping for me...

rutteger

Administrator
I might just have to schedule a trip across. Unless one of you kind fellows wouldn't mind doing some shopping for me...

Happy to help if needed :) Think you'll probably get better prices in the US though. Surprised there is no G-Shock store somewhere like NYC - perhaps this is because you get a reasonable range in places like Macys.