New Casio UK flagship store

Deaconxx

Happy to help if needed :) Think you'll probably get better prices in the US though. Surprised there is no G-Shock store somewhere like NYC - perhaps this is because you get a reasonable range in places like Macys.

Good point, I'll probably be in NYC in the fall; I'll have to see what I can find.
You guys get better stuff over there, though. Last time I was in London I spent WAY too much in the Oakley store.

Gshocker

I managed to snag a couple of bargains from the west store before it shut.

I'm looking forward to the opening of the new store & will have to arrange a trip to london for the opening

wolfy

Happy to help if needed :) Think you'll probably get better prices in the US though. Surprised there is no G-Shock store somewhere like NYC - perhaps this is because you get a reasonable range in places like Macys.
A lot of macys are in malls that have jewelry/watch kiosks that sell g-shock and as long as there legite your better off supporting the small-business owners andi got my ga-100 $25 off because of a sale and they waived the tax!

agentzigzag

The Casio flagship store Covent Garden will be opened to the public on the 21st April 2012. Not sure if there are any promos at the moment though.

rutteger

Administrator
Just found an online article in a design magazine which also mentions the April 21st opening for the new Casio flagship store in covent garden. The article also has a couple of mock up images of the store

ground-floor-7-2_T_482.jpg

lower-ground-end-wal_482.jpg

Looks very much like GSE. Full article here > http://www.designweek.co.uk/news/harriman-steel-creates-casio-flagship-store/3034234.article