New Casio UK flagship store

stevenbgs1100

21st April according to the thread that's come in.
I've done the Facebook thing as I like the idea of a shop down there.:encouragement:

stevenbgs1100

I'm sure I'll head over at some point, probably not next weekend though (unless I win one of the Gs via their facebook compo ;) ). You heading over for the opening BT?

Depending on where people live we could always share a lift and get a few or more of us down there.
Would be a good day I'm sure.
Doubt my wife would want to go though....but she might :p

macspite

Anyone fancy a cup of coffee or something on the day? How do we recognise each other - dress as our avatars? :D

agentzigzag

This is a bit sad but we could wear a particular watch that day? Im going for my new blue in4mation. If you see me say hello!

macspite

No need to do that, I will recognise you from your photograph ... :playful:

I suppose I could be goaded into wearing my Lo.wer and "Anit" T-shirt as I don't feel top hat and bow tie are really suitable for a Saturday.

stevenbgs1100

No need to do that, I will recognise you from your photograph ... :playful:

I suppose I could be goaded into wearing my Lo.wer and "Anit" T-shirt as I don't feel top hat and bow tie are really suitable for a Saturday.

lol.
How about a rendevous at a set place at a set time (a nearby cafe which we can find on Google Maps) and if anyone is late they can always meet up in the store. Wear a G-Shock on show we can spot and we;re sorted.

We can look into nearby parking etc. Plus if it was on Sat/Sun there would be no Congestion Charge.

:encouragement:

macspite

lol.
How about a rendevous at a set place at a set time (a nearby cafe which we can find on Google Maps) and if anyone is late they can always meet up in the store. Wear a G-Shock on show we can spot and we;re sorted.

We can look into nearby parking etc. Plus if it was on Sat/Sun there would be no Congestion Charge.

:encouragement:

Good thinking that man! Volunteers .... wait for it ... one pace forward!

< all bar stevenbgs1100 take one pace smartly back >

Well done that man! You are now in charge of planning the catering!

I reckon I will come by train, hate driving in London as I do so much of it for my job. And the new store seems better served for public transport than GSE