New Casio UK flagship store

Bubbly Tubs

To those that went, were there any recent releases on sale that day?

I didn't get a chance to go, but would've expected them to have the black and white series and the GA-150's in stock by now???

Also, any news on the Aviator series? It seems only the GW-4000-1A (black and orange) was available on the Casio Online website:

http://casioonline.co.uk/Watches/G-Shock/Aviator/GW-4000-1AER/

Sorry for the late post guys, I went and meandered about for a large part of the day. I went from Covent Grdn to GSE before returning to Covent Grdn, there was a spot of TGIs in between ha ha, before I finally decided on a purchase.

I eventually settled on a GA150

80c835f4.jpg

Bubbly Tubs

Some other pics from the store.

Apparently an RB8 F1 car

They had a rather large piece with some sort of digital screen that I wanted but unfortunately it wasn't for sale.

The only piece that I really wanted but at 1500 quid was well out of my price range was this Froggie. I held it and even offered my red frog as trade ha ha

668f0daa.jpg

It was a very nice store, easy to get too location and the staff were extremely helpful. I didn't find out till it was too late that the first 50 people through the door got a goodie bag, wonder what was in them?

stevenbgs1100

£1500 for a Froggie.
Ouch.
Did they have a good selection of the latest models mixed with limited editions in stock or was it pretty much the same as most of the online retailers?

Bubbly Tubs

Having been to both London stores on the same day it seemed to me that GSE have more Colab/colourful G Shocks, whilst CCG had more mainstream pieces. But that is only my opinion.

rutteger

Administrator
Thanks for the mini write up and pics BT. Nice choice on the new GA-150, surely that'll be the one for holiday.

What was the story with the mocked up GW-4000, some display item?

Wonder how many ruby Frogman Casio have left, they were limited to 200. Quite pricey but you'd think they'd sell esp since they've been out over a year...

Interesting point regarding differing stock. Wonder if that's a concious decision by Casio given the differeing locations and therefore one might assume differing audiences. GSE being a little more edgy and fashion orientated with Casio / London being a little more mainstream.

Psweeting

Bubbly is right. It's nearly all standard models with only three interesting models in stock today.

The Ruby Frog, a really nice MR-G for £2500 and a GW-3500M, which is getting hard to find. No collabs at all. They did have every current Master in stock though. No reductions on anything.

A massive let down.

rutteger

Administrator
Bubbly is right. It's nearly all standard models with only three interesting models in stock today.

The Ruby Frog, a really nice MR-G for £2500 and a GW-3500M, which is getting hard to find. No collabs at all. They did have every current Master in stock though. No reductions on anything.

A massive let down.

Shame. Someone from Casio did indicate (on twitter) the stores (implied GSE and Casio / London) would be getting new models in for the weekend including the Hundreds collaboration.

Might of thought they had some opening offers on still...

ad33lak

Thanks for the update Tubs and Psweeting.

Shame. Someone from Casio did indicate (on twitter) the stores (implied GSE and Casio / London) would be getting new models in for the weekend including the Hundreds collaboration.

Might of thought they had some opening offers on still...

G Shock East did tweet a picture of the Hundreds watch yesterday, it's available for £150. Seems like the newest pieces are as follows:

DW-6900WW-7ER £95
GA-201-1AER £160
GA-200-1AER £160

http://twitter.com/#!/GShockEast