New eBayer issue

disavowed

From now on - check off the box requiring immediate payment to end auction.

This way, if they don't pay - item is still alive.

Pendragon69

At the moment, trying to get it cancelled through the Resolution Centre. But god knows how long this will take, as I doubt they will get a response from the OP.
What an annoying time waister... I wonder if it will give me the chance to give them a nice big fat Negative!

macspite

I haven't yet had to give a negative but I think eBay have changed things so that sellers cannot give buyers negatives. So you have to grit your teeth, give a positive with a comment along the lines of "This scumbag bids with no intention of paying ..."

Pendragon69

And it just drags on...

*Case type: Cancel transaction
*Case status: Closed. Buyer declined your request to cancel the transaction. You will not receive a final value fee credit.

What is going on? They still havnt paid or responded yet they still declined to cancel it :evil:
What does the last part actually mean?

Man, this person is doing me head in. Guess I will have to go down the route in 2days of non payer.... :?

Pendragon69

Ok, I have now managed to relist the item & get the credit back. Seems that it's true that you can ONLY use 1 claim and once that gets declined, you have to contact ebay directly. I used the Live Chat & was on there for about an hour after getting pushed around to different people. But it was the only method I could use to get my credit back.

So a word of warning, because I went down this route. The OP "doesn't" get black marked by ebay & still has the chance to give you a feedback. One thing I'm not sure about though, is if they can still try to buy it as it still shows that I'm waiting for 1 item to be paid for.

So basically if I had just waited the 4 days & used the online non-payer. The OP would have gotten a black mark & feedback would have been blocked. So at least I will know for next time if this happens again. Fingers crossed it wont :S

Thanks all for all your advise