Wu-Tang Clan x G-Shock due June 2012

rutteger

Administrator
Could be a pretty cool collaboration given the Wu-Tang Clan's strong image. Due June 2012, more details when we have them.

wutangclan.jpg

Information came from a video interview with Dre Hayes G-Shock Brand Manager at the Agenda Show NYC. Check the full video here.

[video=vimeo;35603445]http://vimeo.com/35603445[/video]

rutteger

Administrator
Who knows what it'll be, the only info we have is from the video above. Could well be a 6900 but your guess is as good as mine ;) Think it should see a fairly wide release, certainly more than 100 pieces :)

TZA

Wu Tang Clan ain't nuthin to f*€k wit...

I would prefer it be on the lines of the new hundreds collab; solar, atomic, WT, PS. oh, and make it a screw back with Ti accents. gotta have that WU symbol in the EL too. yea buddy!

Shocker

gotta have that WU symbol in the EL too. yea buddy!

Guaranteed! I'm excited for this. Hoping for a GD100 or even GA110 / GA150 if they do the colors right..

Don't go cheap.. get the custom caseback.. custom dial.. not just adding print to a strap and calling it a collab. But the Wu symbol is a must!

chavo60

I would do a black and gold 6900 with gold bees on the band and and and.... The woo on the EL a must!!!

Oh baby for heavens sake!!!

BEEPO-1

Personally, I think they should step out of the box a little and do a Frogman, or maybe re-release it as an MR-G 110T or maybe a a Mudman or something like that. How come 6900's are used sooo much for collabs? Just curious.
Jason M.