WRUW : 12th March -> 18th March

Deaconxx

This is what I'm wearing today:
photo.jpg

Yesterday was the PAG-240T, the day before was Sunday, so the EF-554D , Saturday was the GW6900... you get the drift.

macspite

Going over to the vehicle compound on the army base shortly to see about strengthening the security. We have been broken into again :( Things went quiet after a certain family was transferred but now seem to have started again. You would think, as we did, that vehicles parked on an active MoD property would be safe ...

Anyway, unconscious decision made to wear my ex IDF G-2500, some scars but still a good, comfortable and easy to read watch for use as a beater:

20120313_125510.jpg

agentzigzag

I've had the Aviator for a while now, very reluctant to wear it as it was my only previously owned piece - not being snobbish but the bloke smoked and the strap reeked of nicotine.
My genuine replacement strap came through today, a quick trip to the local jeweller and I now own an awesome watch that doesnt smell!
iXc8Hl.jpg

TZA

sorry to hear about all the break-ins...hopefully they catch the crook.

but i do enjoy looking at this watch! i can see its personality. what a perfect example of how a beater should look like. crystal still intact, and numbers still work. most important!

Going over to the vehicle compound on the army base shortly to see about strengthening the security. We have been broken into again :( Things went quiet after a certain family was transferred but now seem to have started again. You would think, as we did, that vehicles parked on an active MoD property would be safe ...

Anyway, unconscious decision made to wear my ex IDF G-2500, some scars but still a good, comfortable and easy to read watch for use as a beater:

View attachment 2325