WRUW : 12th March -> 18th March

Nanspt

Nanspt checking in with my new G9300 GY-1 thank you

Great to be part of this group. I currently have my G9300 GY-1. Recently purchased early this week, great watch.

IMAG0126.jpg

BEEPO-1

DW-6500 for me.....LOLZ!

i dont usually wear this piece to work, but this is what im feeling today...

CASIO037.jpg

BTW...nice looking frogs in the previous posts!

I really like that colorway (why is it called a colorway....?), anyway it looks way cool.

Here is what I've been rockin' for the past few days. OH btw I lucked into a PAG-240 at a thrift store for $5.00 ..... Kinda beat up but it runs and isn't noticable till you really look at it - Highfive :ghost:

Jason M.

Oh and this is the only pic I have of it on my wrist yet...oppps!

Attachments

• P2290018.JPG
    P2290018.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 319
  • P3130071.jpg
    P3130071.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 320

rutteger

Administrator
Good score bagging the PAG for $5 :) I occasionally skim the charity shops / thrift stores for vinyl but have never seen any Casio, only 1000s of Sound of Music and Grease LPs.

Anyhow.

Gone for the GW-9300 Mudman today

2012-03-14 08.39.37.jpg

Good to see a few new members posting their watches, keep 'em coming guys :cool:

macspite

Into the office today, everyone taken aback because I was wearing a shirt, not a T or a fleece. Unobtrusive frog, semi sterile and stealth:

20120314_142431.jpg

Then to the sorting office to pay duty and handling on two packages from the States. One had been so long in transit I couldn't remeber what one of the watches was! The other package had one watch body and two NATO straps so I now have the DW-004 I bought with a (wrong) G-Lide strap on a NATO.

Very pleased in separate ways with each watch - a beater, a waveceptor/solar and a screwback. Now to start wearing them so I can put pix in here :D

rutteger

Administrator
Then to the sorting office to pay duty and handling on two packages from the States. One had been so long in transit I couldn't remeber what one of the watches was! The other package had one watch body and two NATO straps so I now have the DW-004 I bought with a (wrong) G-Lide strap on a NATO.

Very pleased in separate ways with each watch - a beater, a waveceptor/solar and a screwback. Now to start wearing them so I can put pix in here :D

Look forward to seeing what they are :)