What G-Shock collaborations would you like to see?

rutteger

Administrator
Following on from news of the upcoming Wu-Tang Clan x G-Shock collaboration what future collaborations would you like to see Casio / G-Shock work on?

A few ideas..

• Beastie Boys x G-Shock
  • Mambo x G-Shock (Aussie surf label)
  • Lego x G-Shock (although know Dee & Rickie already kind of did this)
  • Paul Smith x G-Shock
  • New collaborations with Japanese labels other than Bape!

macspite

British Army x G-Shock - RAF have the new smart access aviator, maybe the army could have a mudman collab (and the Navy a froggie?)

k1ngunit

i think sporting series edition watches would be cool. like, DTM series, AUS v8, or even formula 1.

BEEPO-1

Vintage sports car makers, kind like the Pinninfarina G (I think I spelled that right), or maybe like a Bentley G' or a Jag MKII 3.8 Coombs.......:glee: That one would be amazing.
Jason M.

BEEPO-1

OH ..... a 4x4 edition. Like use similar shapes/features as some of the Baja racing tough trucks or just plain old 4x4 truck makers .... just a thought.

Deaconxx

Bear grylls edition would be nice

A Bear Grylls Pathfinder would be AWESOME.

I'm a small time comic book nerd, so I'd like to see a series of Avengers watches. I think a MTG900 series (910,920, etc.) in Iron Man's gold/red scheme would be a good seller.

Deaconxx

I've had this idea stuck in my head all night. I have a friend trying to photoshop up some ideas too.

I'm a huge japanese sportbike fan, and with all the Japanese sportbike manufacturers, their color schemes would make great collaborations:
Kawasaki green
Honda in HRC colors
Suzuki blue/white with red R

Moto GP livery:
Ducati team
Monster Yamaha
Repsol Honda

OH the possibilities...