Twin Sensor Trend

Deaconxx

I set out to collect one of each of the Masters of G, but they keep raising the bar. It seems like the trend in the master of G series started with atomic/solar features, now they're getting more sensors.

First the Riseman, this year the Mudman gets 2 sensors. What next? A twin sensor Gulfman? Frogman?
What 2 sensors would you put on a Gulfman? I can't imagine the pricetag on a frogman that has atomic/solar AND twin sensors.

macspite

For a frog I would like a depth meter and water temperature but then we are competing with dedicated dive computers, be useful as a (very expensive) backup though.

Gulfman - compass and barometer, for those times when you are standing on the mudflats in the fog with the tide coming in ...

rutteger

Administrator
I'd agree that with every iteration of Master of G they are packing in more features - and with this of course the price increases!

To be fair the Riseman was always a twin sensor. Be interesting to see if they add sensors to Frogman or Gulfman. My guess would be the Frog will remain as is, even when a new model arrives in a few years. The Gulfman is more likely to get such functionality, think it could be a while before the Gulfman line gets refreshed though.

Interested to see if (and when) a Master of G gets triple sensors. Clearly it is possible but I wonder if Casio will refrain in order to 'protect' their ProTrek line....