G-Shock Foam Pillow? They still making those

Hi, recently got some watches from casio, but they didn't have the foam inserts or pillows that the watches wrap around when you lay them or store them in the case. Have they stopped making these???? Also there was a piece of cardboard, with directions on how to fold it and then wrap your watch around that. Please give me any info or thoughts.

Thanks!

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Not seen (or noticed) the card which you can wrap the watch around. All the latest Gs I've had in seem to have had the foam case and inserts (and have come in tins). Although can't recall if the Gs which arrived in card boxes have a foam or not...
    G-Shock Spares Wanted

The Collection:GW-200Z Frogman, G-300LV-7AJF, Giez GS-300C-1B, G-2500, DW-5025B-7ER, DW-5200C-1, DW-5300-G9V, G-5500MC-8JF, G-5500R-1DR, DW-5600C-1, GW-M5600-1JF, Tokyo Design Project x DW-5750BR, DW-5900C-9, DW-6000GJ-1, DW-6100J-1, DW-6100CF-3JF Addict, DW-6500GJ-1B Skyforce, DW-6600, DW-8400G-1 Mudman, G-9100R-4 G-Rescue Gulfman, GW-9200-1ER Riseman, GW-9300-1DR Mudman, DW-9350MSJ-2T Raysman, DW-9700NK Gulfman

Quote Originally Posted by rutteger View Post
    Not seen (or noticed) the card which you can wrap the watch around. All the latest Gs I've had in seem to have had the foam case and inserts (and have come in tins). Although can't recall if the Gs which arrived in card boxes have a foam or not...
    i'll take a picture and put it later or tomorrow morning. Rutteger, do you know where I can get a couple extra of those foam pillows that you wrap your g-shock around, for the metal tin packaging. This is really bothering me...lol. I've been searching the internet for hours...lol. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

i know what u mean sometimes i just seem to find they dont turn up, they just get mislaid somewhere along the production somewhere.

well on the way to 100
    Please subscribe to My YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/958649

i would also love you to follow me on instagram
    http://instagram.com/mikeontheedge