Collecting sets

rutteger

Administrator
Yeah the orange Riseman is nice, but must admit I think the atomic version you have looks nicer. Think it's got got some red accents on the display.

The blue Gulfman has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated, it is magnificent.

Cheers, however my Orange riseman GW-9200 isn't the proper MIRO version, rather it's a regular GW-9200-1 with an orange band and bezel. No axe EL. Also do you find the G-9200 G-Rescue has a slightly orangey / gold LCD? Seems my G-9100 G-Rescue does...

nickyc

I want the purple t 6900 to complete my playset collection, hard to get hold of for a reasonable price. But i only want it to complete the collection.

Bubbly Tubs

Cheers, however my Orange riseman GW-9200 isn't the proper MIRO version, rather it's a regular GW-9200-1 with an orange band and bezel. No axe EL. Also do you find the G-9200 G-Rescue has a slightly orangey / gold LCD? Seems my G-9100 G-Rescue does...

Yeah both the Gulfman and the Riseman are slightly orange with the axe backlight, but the Mudman which also has the axe backlight has a really orange display in comparison, you can see it in the pic I put up.

agentzigzag

The only set I have 'completed' is the 'Collect London' 3/10 and 3/10 - I believe the fine gent above may be the only other person to do so also? There are only 20, it would be quite interesting to track them all down.

Bubbly Tubs

Ah Mr zigzag you are correct, I think I have 5/10 and 5/10, but I did have an 8 as well but think that is the one I recently traded :)