my favorite g... next to my g7900 of course

IMG_20120325_195634.jpg

macspite

Bob, the lost dog day :D

20120329_113046.jpg

A DW-8800

Slightly special:

20120329_113123.jpg

Bought from another forum member - by (my) mistake on eBay rather than through here :( Comes with two straps, this one and a normal two piece in a decorated hexagonal plastic case.

DW-8800AB-9T.jpg

Aurele_lostdogpamphlet.jpg

As usual Sjors has a 50G's article on this watch, an article that prompted me to buy this because I am a sucker for things with quirky stories attached - which is why I have a 1970's Grand Prix Championship winnner's bedside lamp - but that's another story ...

20120329_113210.jpg

macspite

Nice!

I have some DDR military kit if you wish to impress the locals - Grenztruppen Hauptmann uniform, holster for a Makarov, field telephone, AK47, water bottles ...

Or, for the man who has everything but needs a vehicle to transport it - a Robur LO2002A, genuine 500km from new, lightly vandalised

agentzigzag

The shirt was a red herring, Im going to Mauritus! (I could potentially invade the place though? bloodless coup perhaps?)

rutteger

Administrator
@macspite - Nice watch and a cool story. Which strap will you use it on ?

@agentzigzag - Nice t and g :) Mauritius is nice, which bit are you going to? Not sure as you'll get through airport security with any of macspite's 'hardware' :p

agentzigzag

North east coast, little resort called Jalsa beach, looking foward to it! (and being sad by taking pictures of G-Shocks in exotic places!)