4 in less than 2 weeks

stevenbgs1100

I'm officially a G-Shock nut.....
I bought my first model 9 days ago.

I loved the Giez GS1100B looks and almost chose a very nice Edifice model instead but they didn't have the model I wanted in stock.
I'm glad they didn't.
I love unique looks along with Atomic time keeping and solar power.

Not settling on that, I stumbled across the MT-G 910D model while buying my wife a Baby-G. Both for an excellent price.

Then I walked into town on Friday just gone and saw a local store selling an older model but brand new GW-002E-1VER so I snapped that up too.

Today I just ordered myself a GW-7900-1ER for a decent price.
Really pleased and they'll all get used too.

rutteger

Administrator
Good work getting four in such short time, you'll be rivalling one of our forum stalwarts before you know it ;) Nice choices too. What's next...

chavo60

I bought my first one (G300LV-7ACR) late January 2012 ... and now I have 21 (4 of which are in transit) (not sure how many im not counting)
Highly addictive but satisfying.

chavo60

Question... little side track, how do i get my signature to show on the threads? I want to list my collection.
Thanks all

agentzigzag

I bought my first one (G300LV-7ACR) late January 2012 ... and now I have 21 (4 of which are in transit) (not sure how many im not counting)

I wonder how many we will both end up with this time next year! Im slowing down a bit, trying to keep it to one a month but I know once the new models come out I will get itchy for more

chavo60

I have all the ones i want... but still hunting for Union Pegleg, Brooklyn Circus, and waiting for Wu-Tang release this summer.

chavo60

Make that 23... forgot about my Turbokolor and New Era collaboration models

Ultra Dan

That is sweet but we need pictures :D !!!

And you bet Shock are a drug :encouragement:

Congrats on the latest.

Best,

Dan

IMG_06092.jpg