4 in less than 2 weeks

stevenbgs1100

Wow, 1-18 in 3 months is some going. as is 21 since Jan this year.
I don't think I'll be keeping pace with you guys.
I like the Atomic Solar power models most of all and I think half the fun for me personally is hunting around for a bargain. A model I don't own thats on special offer.
Not sure which model I'll go for next though so will keep my eyes peeled.
Got a holiday to Mexico in 5 weeks so might wait to see what spending money I've got left over (if any). Mind you, I'm not an iPad owner yet so an iPad 3 is on the cards too.

Your all right in saying it's addictive though.

chavo60

Look at the quality piece that came in the mail today..... :)
DQM.jpg

stevenbgs1100

Looks classy in White.:encouragement:

I want the new gey/blue GW-9110ER Gulfman, the new Brown Mudman GW-9300ER and the GW-2310FB model as shown on the front news page.

Guess I'll be waiting a while....:frown-new:

jaydeeohh

It's interesting to me that everyone seems to have the same story. "I bought one, then I bought ## more soon after." It is such a strange additction. My wife does not understand it at all.

stevenbgs1100

It's interesting to me that everyone seems to have the same story. "I bought one, then I bought ## more soon after." It is such a strange additction. My wife does not understand it at all.

My Wife thinks I'm mad.
Then again, I'm the same with cars. Have always been buying selling, modifying them and she thought I was bonkers.
At least collecting G-Shocks is a relatively inexpensive hobby.
:D

jaydeeohh

My Wife thinks I'm mad.
Then again, I'm the same with cars. Have always been buying selling, modifying them and she thought I was bonkers.
At least collecting G-Shocks is a relatively inexpensive hobby.
:D

I wish I had the funds to be buying and modding all the cars I want...or at least just a few of the cars I want. Again, the Mrs. doesn't understand that hobby either. That's OK because I don't understand her love of sewing.