For Sale G-Shock DW-9800 Men In Khaki Wademan with issues £45 posted

rutteger

Administrator
Righty ho. Big snag with this one, basically it works but for some reason the batteries drain quickly, from new to flat in 3 or 4 weeks if not less. Not clear why. However the watch is clean enough and quite rare, spent a lot of time on this watch > http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?466-G-Shock-Wademan-DW-9800-restoration&highlight=wademan

attachment.php

Looking for £50 posted in the UK. £55 worldwide.

macspite

I have just bought a Mazda like that - "nice condition, lot of work done but a bit of a flat spot on acceleration ... "

Which is why it is sitting in a layby 2 miles away and the air flow meter and throttle position sensor are in my kitchen having had their resistances at various openings measured and noted. Back tomorrow to check out things via bridging wires and test lamps in the diagnostic socket - would have done it today but helpfully none of the terminals were marked ...

Nice watch but if the batteries drain and I was on an important mission where time and bearing were vital could I rely on it? Surely must be a better deal for an old and valued customer :D

rutteger

Administrator
Nice and I assume apocryphal tale with regards to the Mazda.

Tricky to price it really. Think it's a fair price given the rarity, feel free to PM an offer though :D

macspite

Mazda is real and an ongoing pain in the ...

MX-3 with a 1.8 V6, everything tightly packed in and all interconnected so all kinds of things have to come off to get at the bit you want to test.