Hi all which g shock?

Balddevil

Hi all I am new on here and looking for inspiration on which new G to buy.
I have an awg 101 at the moment , but am looking at either the riseman GW 9200 or Gulfman GW 9110 and can't make up my mind! Neither tide, moon phase or altitude barometer are essential.
Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

agentzigzag

If none of the secondary functions are an issue buy the one that you like the look of most! I personally like the riseman

rutteger

Administrator
I'd also go with the GW-9200 Riseman, although both are cracking watches. The baromoter is actually fairly useful day to day.

Balddevil

Thanks both! Think I'm heading towards the Riseman, agree barometer may prove usefull!
Anyone know when the Gw 5610 is released in UK? I like that as well!

macspite

Hi Balddevil!

I will bet you that by the end of the year you will have all the watches mentioned so far in this thread plus a few more :D

G-Shocks tend to do that to you.

Balddevil

I also have a couple more an original red DW 004 and a GW 500a Oh and a G2800.
I'm now looking at a Mudman GW-9300-1DR as well !
I'm going mad looking at them all, like a kid in a sweet shop

waveydavey

My suggestion would be to go for the Riseman - Everybody likes 'em! :encouragement:

I had an orange one and sold it, then instantly regretted it and bought a black one plus a spare orange case and strap. In theory I could swap them over. In practice, I'm looking for a damaged Riseman that I can transplant into the spare case so I'll have a choice of two...

jaydeeohh

I think the Riseman is a nice choice. That's one that has been on my list of watches to get for a while. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet....

Balddevil

Well I went for the Riseman Men in gray. Pics are in the " what have you I coming thread" thanks for suggestions.