Another fake Frogman

macspite

I have just reported it too, after clicking on your link. Maybe we need concerted and co-ordinated efforts to report these people. Ebay have made the reporting process slightly easier but seem to be taking less action nowadays.

This is their "might or might not do something" statement once the report is filed

Your report is just one factor we review. To determine the action we take, we'll consider the type of violation you're reporting and how it may impact other eBay members. If the listing doesn't follow our guidelines, it may be removed. However, in some cases, the listing may stay on eBay, and we may contact the member to provide training. We may also place limits on the member's ability to buy or sell on eBay. To protect the privacy of all of our members, we're unable to share any information of the action we take.

It would be good to find out how we can point out to them that any report of a Frogman with hands definitely indicates a fake as does a DW-6900 with the date under the second eye, I will do a little digging to find out whether that is possible

macspite

It's amazing, some of the watches they are trying to pass off as Gshocks! Some are really bad!
Check this link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-White-Casio-G-Shock-GA100-Style-Watch-/220994242061

To give the guy his due right at the bottom is this disclaimer:

I'm not sure this watch is 100% genuine so please only buy this watch to use as a fashion watch and not if you intend on diving with it etc.

Knowing how easy it is for eBayers to fail to read descriptions fully it is probsble that the winning bidder won't get as far as the bottom of the page.

Would have been simpler and more honourable to just pull the auction.

(I once had a listing with 12 pictures of the car that drew the question "what colour is it" ! )