Thread: Beware!

Beware!

Following on from my unfortunate experience posted in "what have you got incoming"After a few emails and threats i have now received a full refund so now i can spread the word.Beware of this seller on the Bay==puan6527 .To cut a long story short he is selling FAKES.I will now be reporting this and spreading the word wherever i can.

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Nice heads up and glad you got it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by terryjames View Post
    Following on from my unfortunate experience posted in "what have you got incoming"After a few emails and threats i have now received a full refund so now i can spread the word.Beware of this seller on the Bay==puan6527 .To cut a long story short he is selling FAKES.I will now be reporting this and spreading the word wherever i can.
    Sadly your not having the greatest luck with fakes at the moment Terry .Too many "ghostly" things happen on the net
    Any clever quote you like from Voltaire Blake etc

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Sadly your not having the greatest luck with fakes at the moment Terry .Too many "ghostly" things happen on the net
    You know what they say David ===========learn buy your mistakes and i`m learning fast.

Quote Originally Posted by terryjames View Post
    You know what they say David ===========learn buy your mistakes and i`m learning fast.
    And never be afraid to ask the opinion(s) of other forum members if a watch looks a wee bit iffy.

Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid answers
    BLATANT ADVERT: Come to the best military show on the south coast - June 1st to 4th 2012 - 300+ authentic military vehicles, dedicated living history field, arena events including battle re-enactments daily, 100 traders, food court and beer tent. Free parking and a chance to meet me! PM or http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/blog for details